My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a nice day!!!

Went out to Mid Valley with a bunch of friends due to Miss Clarissa 19th Birthday celebration.We left from Inti around 10am and arrived at Mid Valley around 1130am.We went to meet Miss Clarissa and her gang and after that me and several friends went to buy the ticket for the movie name The Dark Knight(Batman) and since all of them wanted to watch another 3D movie name Journey To Center Of The Earth,we have bought the tickets for both of the movies.After that,we went to have our lunch at a Thai Cuisine restaurant and the dishes had caused our throat on fire because it were too spicy and hot.Then,we went into the cinema and had spent 6 hours in the cinema because of watching 2 movies and both of the movies were quite nice.After spending lots of time there,we decided to have dinner together at Mid Valley food court before we came back to Inti.In the mean time,i've decided to buy Clare a birthday cake from secret recipe since everyone will need a birthday cake on their birthday.After dinner,all of us brought Clare to the secret recipe shop and celebrated her birthday there.Started our journey back from Mid Valley to Inti we've done with all the celebrations and arrived at Inti around 12am.I went back to my room and took a shower and after that,i've to make my way to Mybox there because i will have to celebrate Mr.Wooi's birthday as well.Back to my room by 230am and start updating my blog before i go to bed.Fuu...What a tiring and happy day!!!So,once again HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to Miss CLARISSA and HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to Mr.WOOI,my grandpa!!!That's all for today,good night my friends...




ZOMBIE BY CRANBERRIES

Birthday Happy!!!!
=D

No comments: