My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Preparations for Maths test!!!

It's gonna be a tough night for me because i will have my Maths test after a few hours later and i am now trying my very best to understand all the chapters that are going to be tested on the test.This is the first time which i find that Maths is not that easy to study and it's time for me to start my revision on all the subjects that i've took for myA2 exam.Suffer now or else i will suffer for the rest of my life.What to do after the test?More classes are waiting for me and the first class by tomorrow after the test will be Chemistry,the most boring subject ever.Hope that i could manage to answer all the questions by tomorrow and may God bless all of us that are going to sit for the test as well.I will have to go out soon for group study and i am going to end here since i will have to do something else before i go out.Good night for those are free and good luck for those are having their semester exam soon.Ciaozzz...

I KISSED A GIRL BY KATY PERRY

今夜又在這班那班 來回這段地下鐵 看著人來人往尋找一個熟悉的背影 時間隨著行人緩緩後退彷彿又看見 你的臉 地下鐵趕快飛 被風吹散了發尾 讓人頹廢 外套上的雨水在臉上排隊 也不敢吹 忘記了也無所謂 地下鐵趕快飛 我的愛人有點累我有點醉 我的終點永遠在你下一站 你趕快睡 輕輕靠著我的背 這些年早就習慣送你的揮別 你也一直以為下面才是我的終點站 我在下個出口等待最後一班回程的 地下鐵

No comments: