My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 11, 2008

First experience!!!

Just finished 'yum cha' with friends after my very first futsal game.I am so tired after the game since i went for jogging at this evening and my eyes can't stand for long and i will rest after i updated today's post.Well,it's quite a nice sport for me and i've been the goal keeper for today's game.As a result of being the goal keeper was injured all over my body,my hands and my legs,all being hit by the ball for several times.Gosh!It's hurt!Somehow,i'm still enjoy playing the game although i wasn't that good in blocking the ball from entering the goal post.Will try to improve my skill slowly and hopefully i can become a good goal keeper after a period of time.By the way,had some arguement with those Nigerian guys who were playing futsal at the court which was being booked by us and fortunately we managed to solve it up.Hey guys,just nake sure that you guys had booked the court before you all use it and stop acting like a child.Lolx...No offence!Peace out!It's almost there for tonight's post.Night people!

BREATHLESS BY SHAYNE WARD

Love someone with stupid face...Lolx...

No comments: