My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pet-r-oleum...

Just came back from dinner with my friends and all of us were talking about the petroleum stuff.It's kinda extraordinary for today's post because i am quite interested in that.By the way,i just got it from my friends that there are several companies that bought a lot of petroleum and stored it in order to control whole world's economy in the future.Well,i am now trying to find out those companies and tend to do a research regarding on those companies.Hmm...I know that it's a bit stupid but as long as i like it,no one can stop me.Lolx...I am trying to apply the concepts which i've learnt from someone into those actions that took by the companies and try to predict something from it.Who will be the one that controlling world's economy in the future?It's time for me to learn something new and useful...Got something to do,Night for everyone!!!
Ps:Sorry for all the people that hoping for my emo post.Lolx...Sometimes i will need have some rubbish post.By the way,Happy Birthday to Miss Lysa...


HEAVEN SENT BY KEYSHIA COLE

What's wrong with me?
Crazy in love with business?
Ahaha...
God knows.
Tomorrow will be back to normal post.

No comments: