My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sweet=Happy?

Since my block is being fogged now and i got nothing to do right at this moment,i decided to update my block earlier.Not really happy today and just online on msn and chat with my brother just now and i have no idea at all how he knew that i am not that happy today and all the things that he told me were about relaxing myself and some ways to release my stress.Finally,he told me a way that he got from a movie and it's said that when someone is unhappy,try to eat something sweet and it will help to reduce the unhappy feeling.Coincidently,i had some chocolates in my room which i bought yesterday and after i had some of the chocolates,i really feel better.Was it because of the chocolates or my brother's concern that made me feel better?Sometime when you are feeling helpless,try to think about your parents or your siblings that will keep supporting you and it really will help you in solving the problem that you are facing easily.Everyone needs support in doing something especially when he/she is lack of self confidence in completing the task.Hmm...Going for dinner soon,just let me know when you really need someone to support you whether through physically,morally or mentally,i will be always there for you.Alright?Have a nice day people and cherish everyday...

MAS QUE NADA BY SERGIO MENDES Feat. THE BLACK EYED PEAS

Are you happy today?
If not,
I have some chocolates,
Do you want to have some?
=)

1 comment:

sulinn said...

wahhhhhhh, somehow i get the 'feel' that you're a loving guy? no? ur posts are all...hmmmm...on ur question, its cz of the chocolates!!!!!!!! chocolates have been scientifically proven improve one's mood..though i forgot why...heeh XD