My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 21, 2008

Phyiscs Test DONE badly!!!

Finally I've done with my Physics test and after i finished the test,i realized that i did a lot of silly mistakes.Aikz...It's gonna be another low marks test result.Erm,another 2 tests coming and it will be on next Monday and tuesday.Argh...Got to start working hard start from today onwards if i don't want to spoil my A2 exam.For Statistic,Mathematics and Physics,i have the best lecturers but for Chemistry,i will have to work it out all by myself.By the way,i am now addicted to chocolates because of some reasons and i found that chocolates are quite nice to serve with coffee and the taste was so unique and i really like that.Having a boring lifestyle recently and i am thinking of changing the lifestyle in a better way.Lonesome with happiness or more people with lots of dissatisfactions???Still missing her badly and till today i still can't put it down...Stupid me...

PAINT MY LOVE BY MLTR

You really should paint my love...

No comments: