My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 25, 2008

Full!!!

Just came back from the night market and i've bought a lot of things but all were not mine.Lolx...Bought a lot of junk food and it's considered as my dinner.I am very full right at this moment and i feel like i am going to vomit if there's extra food that yet to finish.Feel like eating sushi in the evening and i planned to go all the way down to Seremban to have some sushi as my lunch.Somehow,i gave up the plan after all due to the laziness and therefore,i skipped my lunch as well.By the way,it's friday night again but i won't be free by this weekend because i will have to sit for my Maths test on monday and i still have 2 Physics lab report that yet to finish.Argh...It's gonna be a super boring weekend.One of my friends sent me a song by this evening and surprisingly,it was the song that i used to listen everytime whenever i was having my tuition class and the song really meant a lot to me.Fortunately that he still remember the song and thanks ya bro for sending me that song.Will ask you to come out for gathering when i am back to Alor Star.Cheers!!!

CRYING IN THE RAIN BY 5566

You will never know that kind of feeling...

No comments: