My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The idol for year 2008!!!

Just came back from the Idol of year 2008 that organized by 12th Intima Stact club and now i will need to update this post real quick and short because i am quite sleepy now.Lolx...Really enjoy listening to the songs that sang by all the contestants and the performance that did by the members of Baby Force were awesome as well.After a whole night long of competing among the 10 finalists,a girl from China won the Idol of year 2008 and her name is Wu Jing Rui if i wasn't mistaken.Congratulations to the talented girl and well done for the other finalists!I learnt something from someone's tears and it makes me who i am today.Thank you for being so nice to me...Got to go to bed soon and that's all for today's post.Ciaozzz...Everything will be melted in my dreams...

LOVE WILL KEEP US ALIVE BY THE EAGLES

I am hoping for a day where i can once again go travel to different places all alone just like that last time...Love travelling alone...

No comments: