My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life is Good!!!

For me,life is good when coffee,chocolates and music are together.Lolx...I have 3 Physics lab reports and one Chemistry lab report that yet to finish by this weekend and 2 tests are waiting for me on next monday and tuesday.Maths test on monday and Chemistry test on the next day after Maths.Argh...What a busy weekend!After next week,all of us will have to prepare for the coming mock exam since the A2 exam is coming and this indicates that A-level programme for Year 2007 May intake batch is going to end soon as well.Some of my coursemates are planning for the farewell party as well as start designing the shirt.Sad...It's all too fast.Where will i be by the next year?Which place to go and which University to enter?Am i qualify to enter?All these questions suddenly come to my mind.Aikzzz...Going to be a tough road and my AS exam result will be releasing soon and i don't really think that i can get a good result.Stresssssssss.....

ALMOST HERE BY BRIAN McFADDEN And DELTA GOOODREM

Who will be by my side when i need someone?
MYSELF!

No comments: