My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 3, 2008

One meeting,thousand problems...

Just came back from the Intiball meeting and there were a lot of problems regarding on the Prom King and Queen candidates just pop out like that.Well,i really got it pissed off at first but after that i tried to solve it one by one and fortunately i've managed to solve it all and it just took a lot of my time by solving those problems.Hopefully there's no more problems for my part and i am really tired of being the committee of this kind of event and it's too late for me to regret.Aikz...Perhaps there's no next time for this.Duh!Thank GOD that it's all finished and now is the time for me to wait till Intiball that day.Somehow,until now i still haven't get a date for the Prom Night.Sad...
If i would have to get a date,you are the only girl which i will ask for and there's nobody else that can become my partner anymore.Just wondering whether have you got a date for that night because i really hope that you can become my date for just one night or i will just remain alone for the whole night.You know that i've been waiting for you since i know you.Girl,tonight i have a question for you,Would You Like To Be My Date on this coming Prom Night?This time,i really need your reply or you can just tell me whether have you got a date and i will take the following steps.Girl,you know that's you...Just one night...Do i have the pleasure?=)


SAVE ME FROM MYSELF BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA

I am hoping for a dance with you...

No comments: