My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Star gazing!!!

Just came back from academy block after me and my Statistic lecturer,Mr. Tai have had the star gazing activity.I have seen quite a number of stars in the sky and my lecturer just taught me how to recognize the stars,find out the horoscope stars location,figure out a planet,how to use a telescope and so on,it's so interesting.From 8pm-10pm,i've saw and learnt a lot of things.At first,my lecturer found the Jupiter and the telescope is adjusted so that i can have a clear glance at Jupiter.From the telescope,i saw the Jupiter and is surrounded by it's 4 moons,it was so cool.After that,i was given a chance by Mr. Tai to locate the Jupiter all by myself by using the telescope.After he taught me the ways of using it,i've tried and i got it located just in a moment.I am quite lucky as well since me and my lecturer saw a meteor passed through the sky just now but i can't manage to make a wish because it disappeared just in a second.Not bad,at least i saw something that it's hard to see.After that,Mr.Tai showed me the stars cluster as well as introduced to me the name of some stars.It was a good experience and i hope that next time i will have a chance to have a look at moon by using the telescope.Nice!!!By the way,Happy Belated Birthday to Mr.Naufal and Happy Birthday to Miss Kelly Chai.May all your wishes come true and have a nice day.Going out now,ciaozzz...

NOT ME,NOT I BY DELTA GOODREM

STUPID!!!!!

No comments: