My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lonely night...

It's weekend again and most of my friends went back to their hometown due to some reason.Therefore,i asked my friend to buy me the meal from burger king and i just had it as my dinner as well as the supper.Weekend is good but it's so imperfect if there's no one to have dinner with you,go hang out with you at midnight and so on.Wasted!Thinking of going to Mid valley tomorrow and i've reserved the ticket for the movie Hancock and Run Fatboy Run.Aikz...Currently finding someone to go along with me and i think that most probably i can't get anyone to go with me by tomorrow right at this moment.Feel like cancelling the my weekend programme and will just stay in my room for this saturday and sunday and get a well rest.Argh...Going to sleep soon...Ciaozzz...

WAY BACK INTO LOVE BY HUGH GRANT AND HALEY BENNETT

Hoping for the tears of happiness...

No comments: