My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 7, 2008

Homesickness!!!

Almost finish with today and i just had my dinner with friends.I am missing my family right at this moment,i have no idea why i suddenly feel like that.Aikz...Long time didn't see my mom,dad,brothers,sister and my little naughty princess and prince.By looking at my little niece photos that i got from my sister-in-law,i feel so warm and i just keep smiling while looking those photos.Aris,uncle miss you so much and uncle had bought some toys for you and for didi.I will give to you when uncle go to Singapore,okay?Alden,my little prince,when will you start learning to talk?Uncle is waiting for you to call me.Love you two little monsters!Hope that i can go to visit both of you very soon and i am planning to go to Sipadan ALONE if i have a week of holidays.Really want to relax myself once again before i go for my A2 exam...Thank you my dear family for keep supporting me and i think without the support,i will be collapsed.Miss you my dear mommy,daddy,brothers and my one and only sister.Always take care of each another ya...Night!

MY LITTLE PRINCESS BY DBSK/TVXQ

Started with my new life...

No comments: