My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lonely dude...

Spending whole in my room doing nothing besides tidy up all my shirts in the wardrobe.Just finished my dinner at Jabez and since all my friends not yet back to Inti,so i went to have my dinner alone.The feeling of having dinner alone was quite nice for me but for others,they don't like that kind of feeling.I enjoy the moment while having my dinner alone because i will not have to talk with others and i will just leave after i've finished with my meal.In fact,there is only a thing that i need to have with me when i am having my meal and it's music.For me,every music has a story behind it and the stories will keep increasing with my life keep going on.Music coloured my life and that's why i am willing to spend for music.People betray the one that trusted them the most such as friends and those people will not have friends.By using someone's secret to build up friendship with other people will only ruin your life.Think about it people...Be honest to yourself and if you could do that,others won't be able to cheat on you...Not feeling well and having sore throat,Night people!!!

WHAT YOU GOT BY COLBY O'DONIS Feat. AKON

It's true that human make mistakes but not betray...

No comments: