My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Enjoying my every moment...

Just a normal day with usual stuff and i had 6 hours class continuously since 8am till 2pm today.It's so tiring!Time passes quite fast for Statistic and Physics but not for Chemistry since all of us enjoy listening to Statistic and Physics lectures and for Chemistry,i will just do my own stuff.Aikz...A2 Chemistry will definitely gone...By the way,thank you for all my buddies that keep supporting me of all the time and i finally willing to try to let off something.Special thanks to Yew,Jon,Wz,E,Ks,N and YY.Now i know what to cherish and i will try not to like the past again.Thank GOD that i met you guys and get to know all of you.Anyways,i will try to go on with a new life and try to be fully concentrate on my study as well as the friendship among me and my friends.Human will only learn from mistakes and that's why the world is gettting better and better.(But the environment is getting worse and worse...=_=)Try to predict the world after 50 years...Night!

LIKE ME BY GIRLICIOUS

Who will love me more than myself????

No comments: