My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 20, 2008

No!!!

When i am alone and i got nothing to do,my mind will always think of the person that i miss the most.I think a lot of people also try before this kind of feeling,someone's face will appear in your mind suddenly and will recall back all the stuff about that person.What you did to this person or what the person did to you before that made him/her so special to you.I don't know what will it be for the others but for me,coffee and music will be my partner when i am lonely.Coffee tastes the best with the nice music and i will only have this two things together normally on weekends morning if i didn't go any place or don't have anything to do.Well,just a simple lifestyle...By the way,i will have my Physics test tomorrow and now i haven't start with my revision yet and i still have a lab report that yet to finish.Oh Gosh!I don't want to have TEST!!!Hopefully i can finish it by tonight...Gonna continue with my work...Ciaozzz and Night!!!


I LUV YOUR GIRL BY THE DREAM

Everything can be fake but not my love for you...
爱情来时没人能挡,同样,当爱情要走时也没人能留。

No comments: