My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 2, 2008

100th post!!!

So this will be my 100th post.Hmm...Time really passes fast and 100 days just gone in a short while.Erm...Didn't do anything special today and just now went to cyber cafe for 6 hours continuously.Gosh!Dizzy...Quite tired now and got to sleep earlier because tomorrow i will need to wake up in the early morning.Aikzzz...Busy day with busy life.Now i am listening to some really nice songs where i will only listen to it when i am really stress up with my life.Lolx...Going home by Kenny G.The rhythm was extremely nice and it's a relaxing melody.Lying on my comfortable bed reading my favourite book and having coffee with me was really nice.That's my way of enjoying life...Ahaha...Kinda late now,going to sleep soon.Ciaozzz...Oh ya!HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MISS LEE YEW HUI!Haha...I won't forget your birthday... Go listen to the song titled forever by westlife and the lyrics is all the stuff that i wanted to let you know for long.



WHAT'S LEFT ON ME BY NICK LACHEY

Not Yet...

No comments: