My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Love will not end....

Spent my whole day at subang jaya with my mum and relatives due to my grandma's birthday.I left Inti around 1430 and arrived at Subang around 1730 by KTM.While i was in the KTM,i found out a sweet view where a mother was holding her son which was just started to learn walking.The kid was so cute with the way he walked and he actually made all the passengers in the KTM will go and play with him automatically.His mother just smiled happily while looking at the other passengers playing with her son.After that,i saw a another mother who actually gave a seat to her son.Oh Gosh!That's the love of a mother to her child without thinking for herself.While i was at outside of the Subang KTM station waiting for my auntie to come and fetch me,i saw guy who was holding a child's hand walking around.May be he is the little kid's grandpa.His grandpa was holding a pack of junk food and keep feeding his little grandson.So,that's it,i took the photo of this sweet moment.After that,my auntie fetched me to the restaurant where my mum had reserved the seats for all of us for grandma's birthday celebration.Hmm...Out of boring,i took all the photos for all dishes and i am going to post it in my blog.Looks nice,smells nice but the taste,Okay Okay only...After all the dinner,my mum had took a lot of photos with me and i never took so many photos before.Aikzzz...Erm...I can see that grandma really felt happy today and her tears drop from her eyes just now because my mum and all her children and grandchildren are going back soon.It is hard to gather all of us in the same time and this is the first time where i actually met with all my mum's siblings.After that,it was a 45 minutes journey back to Inti again.Sleepy now...BuBay!Happy Birthday to GRANDMA!In the KTM.While waiting for my auntie. Nice food.

Can't really concentrate today because my mind is still full with your stuff.You might not believe,but what i wrote is true from my heart.From what other people told me,i am quite good with my patience skill where i can actually wait for something that i like until i get it.Someone praised me because of that and i am telling you that i am afraid to lose you.For you,my patience have the boundaries and i don't think that i can hold it for long.I am waiting for you,from everyday to every moment.You are always on my mind.Everything seems so easy to say but it's so difficult to do.Erm...Just telling you that i am still waiting...


BLEEDING LOVE BY LEONA LEWIS

The lyrics,my words...

No comments: