My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's the final countdown...

Thank God!Finally finished the Chemistry paper 2 and Mathematics paper 6.Erm...I think it's gone as well since i didn't know what the questions were asking about for Chemistry and made a lot of careless mistakes.All the marks gone!I was extremely tired after my statistic paper and i thought that i can actually go back to my room and have some rest.Somehow,the moment that i reached my room,i recalled that tomorrow i will need to go to subang jaya to meet my mum because tomorrow is my Grandma's birthday.Duh!Got to do my laundry by today and the dryer in my block is now broken and i have to use N block's dryer.So now i am having migraine again...I will need to sleep early tonight because tomorrow will be another busy day for me.Recovering from flu.Argh...Hate to fall into sick.Anyways,2 more papers to go and then my AS is finished.12 of June,i am waiting...Have a nice day!!!Ciaozzz....
You are still always on my mind.Whenever i am doing something,my mind will link all the thing to you.Everything seems so imperfect without you.Suddenly feel like wanna go to the fly fm website and fill in the form.Aikz...Should i do that?http://www.flyfm.com.my/nightflight.aspKeep viewing this website for an hour.Love it or shove it!How come it's so hard to say something to you?Afraid of saying something wrong which will make you angry?Erm...I have no idea...Please tell me whether i should send in the form or not?I need some suggestions...


ALWAYS ON TIME BY JA RULE Feat. ASHANTI

P.S:Sorry,no poem for today's post because i wanna create a new poem within this few days and i am collecting some ideas...

No comments: