My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last...

Oh gosh!Finally i can online by using my room connection and it was down for hours just down and i was the first one to get connected after it is fixed.I just want to update my blog as soon as possible because after this i will have other things that waiting for me.Erm...Once again i skipped my physics class today and i met my physics lecturer while i was on my way to library and he requested me to score A in Physics paper.Of course,what i want is not that simple,i want something more than that.Somehow,it seems like impossible for me.Spending 3 hours in the library and finished the last few chapters for physics.For tonight,i am going to start my Chemistry revision and all of my classmates are under my block's common room and they are all studying Chemistry.Aikz...Chemistry quite scary lah!!!Just realized that the view of outside from my room is quite pretty as well... Tired,good night!
click to comment
Nice right?
It's been a long time that i didn't see you.Even in this small area we just can't meet each other.Hmm...Don't know why,i just got a feeling that i can always meet you everyday but i just can't figure out where you are...It is another heartache for me when i saw that words and i shall smile with my tears.Those words are like cactus and i am keeping it with my heart.Suddenly felt a sharp spike in my heart just now.It felt painful.I think she fell in love or is having a crush on another guy.What makes me happy?Is it your smile or other thing else?Only you know the answer.Right?=)...By the way,i am still waiting...Falling in love is easy,staying in love is what counts.End of rubbish.



OVER NOW BY DAY 26

Untitled
I don't know how to tell you
I don't know if you care
I want to say I like you
But I don't even dare

It's true you may not like me
But I can't help the way I feel
I don't know why I feel this way

But I know this feeling is real

You don't know how hard it is
To see you but cannot to care
There's nothing else that I can do
But just to secretly stare

Sometimes I just want to cry
And wash this feeling away
If only it were that easy
I wouldn't be feeling this today...

No comments: