My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Revealed the truth...

Yay!Another paper gone.The questions for Physics paper 2 were so hard and i think i have lost 11marks from 2 of the stupid questions.However,my lecturer told me that this paper was far more easier than last year that one and i think i screwed it up again.Slept at 4am and woke up at 8am this morning really made me sick.After my exam,i went to Giant to collect the cake and bought something.Mess stuff after that.I just feel super sleepy right now and i think i am going to sleep until tomorrow noon.Hmm...Going to start my revision on my Mathematics tomorrow and hope that the Maths paper won't be hard for this year.Sleepy,sleepy and sleepy...Ciaozzz...
Night night!
I am so sorry for buying the wrong cake again.Aikz...I think this will be the worst birthday party for you in yoour life.Happy 18th Birthday and please forgive me for buying the wrong cake.I should have checked it before i bought it.I am really really sorry about that.The boss said that this cake was actually taken from 20th Century Fox animation name Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who and that's why i thought that it would be quite delicious.Hmm...Seems like i had spoilt everything and it's time for me to stop everything.Thank you for willing to come for this party by using your revision time and i wish you all the best in your quiz tomorrow.Good night and please do rest earlier...


NO AIR BY JORDAN SPARKS Feat. CHRIS BROWN

Wiseman take actions with no regret,others keep waiting and end it up with regret.

Last and only one...

No comments: