My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Amazing funny maze!!!

Went into the maze alone for this time.Oh Gosh!For the first time i saw something which is more scary than ghosts.All those 'pretty girls' really made me sick.Feel like want to puke when i saw them and fortunately i had my dinner before i went for the maze.If not,i don't think i will have appetite to have my dinner after that.I was so shocked when i actually saw those 'pretty girls' walking around by my side.The body contact and the words that out from their mouth were so irritating and really trying to make me stay as far as possible from them.Lolx...Erm...Adventure club was lacked of customers tonight.Perhaps they will have a better result on tomorrow's maze which is ancient maze.Aja aja fighting!(Learnt from Serene Grandma)...Night and BYE!!!

Meet Miss Danny...xD

Hmm...Just now walk passed by a girl that looked like you but i wasn't sure whether she was you or not.I don't even dare to give a second glance at that girl because i might afraid that i will greet to an unknown girl which will think that i am insane.Err...But seriously,from what i saw,she really looked like you or may be she was you.Nothing else i can write for today's post and just the same,I AM MISSING YOU!

HARDER TO BREATHE BY MAROON 5


No comments: