My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Love it is...

Well,the test finally over and i knew that i have made a silly mistake on one of the questions.Felt extremely sleepy just now after i have done with my test.However,i can't take a nap because i knew that if i did,i am going to stay up for whole night long.Ahaha...Weird body huh?Hence,i kept surfing the Internet for whole day and it is pretty weird that i can't sign in to my MSN even until now but the Internet connection is okay for me to surf the Internet.After that,don't know what happened to me that i suddenly had the feeling that want to go jogging with my friends.Oh man,i was extremely exhausted after that.Is it normal for a person who went jogging for the first time?While we were on the way,i was wondering whether i can complete it or i will just take a U-turn and turn back to campus.Fortunately,due to some reason,there is a force that keep supporting me to finish the whole distance.The time that we took to complete the whole distance was about 45 minutes and i have jogged to the places where i never been before.A lot of the houses were totally dumped and it is so dirty.Zzz...And i think that's all for today...=)
So that's how you define love right?Erm...Is pretty good though and those tests were nice as well since it helps to spend my time.Love someone with you heart even though she is just treating you as a normal friend.That's the way i love someone.A heart that sincerely want her to be happy...Is damn stupid for others but is romantic for me and i used to obey it always and forever.Well,basically i am not so good in talking sweet words but a sincere heart is far more important than that.All my relatives keep saying that i am as good as my grandpa but i just felt like i am not that good yet and i will keep improving myself to become as perfect as possible.This is what my grandpa told me when i was back for Chinese New Year of year 2008.Be an honest and reponsiblity person not matter in what kind of situation you are and try to treat everyone sincerely and they will treat you the way back as you treated them and that's what money can't buy.(Ignore if you saw...>.<")


SECRET BY MADONNA


Pretending it's not real
A shooting star flew by

And you quickly came to mind

You're exactly what I wanted

You're what my thoughts would find



Our friendship flashed before me

And a smile I found on my face

I loved each and every moment

Of your sweet enchanting grace



I was memorized so much

By the words that you would speak

I couldn't seem to help

That I'd always grow so weak



At first I liked our friendship

How we could trust each other

How our friendship grew so strong

With one another



I'm not sure when it started

But i began to fall for you

I couldn't stop my feelings

There was nothing I could do



But soon my feelings grew stronger

And you're all I thought about

My heart was beating only for you

And in that there was no doubt



I tried to get over it

Knowing it would never be

Knowing I was just playing with my feelings

Thinking you would fall for me



I didn't tell anyone

Not even my best friends

Didn't want to risk our friendship

Didn't want it to end



I couldn't control it

I yearned for you so much

Didn't want anything else

Except your gentle touch



I kept my mouth shut

Trying to deny it to myself

Pretending I didn't have those feelings

Lying to myself



This love is starting to hurt

Pretending it's not real

Trying to put it in the past

Refusing to reveal

No comments: