My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 5, 2008

It is life...

Play basketball for what?Play basketball to get hurt...Zzz...Pain man!Please don't scratch me man especially my eyes,i still want to see the world,to see something or someone which is special to me.Well,is quite stupid for injuring myself.A lot of Mathematics notes with me now because there is a MOCK exam waiting for me later on.While doing revision,coffee will be the best companion for me as well as the music.I pushed my curtain aside and look at outside through my window,don't know why,suddenly i had a feeling that want to go out for a walk.Perhaps later after i have done with my Mathematics revision.Oh gosh,keep maintaining as a procrastinator.By the way,i really like coffee a lot man.Seriously!Without coffee,i think my life will be wasted after all.It is like an important person for me but of course it can't be more important than family,friends and her.Just simply like the taste of coffee,the effect that takes place after that.Is super NICE!Going to have a cup of coffee now...Ciaozzz...
P/s:Personally,i don't recommend my friends to take coffee in order to stay awake for revision purpose but is okay for me...lolx...
What i have are all depend on what you gave me...
I appreciate everything...


ONE WISH BY RAY J

JUST SIMPLY FEELING
I'm sitting here

Watching you

But you don't know it

I love you so much

I cant take it anymore

I want to tell you

But I'm scared

Scared you wont feel the same for me



I need to tell someone

How I feel

But I cant,

I'm too scared

They'll laugh at me

Its building up inside

I feel like I'm going to explode

I cant take it anymore



I'll write it down

Maybe it'll help

I hope because,

It's building up inside

More and more

I don't want it to

I need to rid of it

I'm writing it down

It's helping



The building up has stopped

I'm feeling better

I don't feel the pressure

I'm not going to explode

I'm happy now

Like never before

It's all gone

It disappeared

No comments: