My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One week break...

Hoho...Finally finished my Mathematics paper and i will only have my next paper on 29 of May.Hmm...Hope that my exam faster finish and after that it will be the party time for all of us.Muahaha...I have planned a timetable for the happy hours after my exam and i really feel excited right at this moment.5 more papers to go and the one that cause me headache is Chemistry paper 2.Going to KLIA on 24 of May in the early morning because my mum is coming back from USA.Hopefully i can wake up at that moment.Mum,when you are back to here,please do not ask me to follow you to go to USA when you are going back.I have put in a lot of efforts to persuade myself to reject it and please don't make me ever think of it again.So today i got multiple feelings:

  • excited(after maths paper)
  • happy(saw her)
  • worry(incoming papers)
  • tired(after jogging)
  • sleepy(being tortured for the past few days)

That's were all the stuff that i wanted to blog it for today...Going to play midnight basketball...Ciaozzzz...

I miss you the most!



犯賤 陳小春

When I see you...
you remind me of a dream...
That seems so true...

I sit and write about this dream...
That allows me to fantasize...
Of have upon us a bright and shinning beam...

After dreaming this dream for one week...
My love for you has reached its peak...

I can't wait no more ...
I need you to adore...

Forget the real life ...
Will you be my wife...

To love and to hold ...
To stand tall and bold...

Through thick and thin ...
To keep it all within...

But then again this sucks...
Because there's no such thing as luck...

So when this dream gets old...
It'll just be another story told...

So just remember it's a dream...
That will never be as it seems...

No comments: