My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Emoing,shout it out,shout it loud!!!

I still can't put down something,there is no way for me to continue with my revision even though tomorrow is my Chemistry practical exam.I have tried many times to forget it and it seems like i failed to do so.Please,please let me concentrate on my studies.I keep thinking something which i can't really help with it and it did affected me.Why am i doing this for other people?Keep listening to the song,i keep thinking other things.Although i always looking at my notes but non of the knowledge can enter my brain.There is only the lyrics of the song that i keep listening can enter my brain easily and it had affected me to do something really stupid.The rhythms,the lyrics,meaningful and is telling my feeling.Erm...Just wish you guys have a good day.Bye!I am not only addicted to coffee and midnight basketball,now i even addicted to you.It is so sick,just like what you wrote in your previous post,my hand will automatically type in you blog address first whenever i open my I.E.Erm...As what i wrote,i saw your blog and accidentally saw some messages which i think should be only read by you.That guy wrote a nice stuff for you and i think it is something like poem and it is quite good and meaningful.Hope that he won't hurt you and may god bless you both forever.I think i should cancel all the stuff that i have reserved for your special day because i think you will be more happy to celebrate such special day with him more than with a stranger.Actually my heart really not feeling that good when i am typing out all of these but at least i know what you have chose and i respect your decision as long as he won't make you get hurt again.Dreams are always the best yet it is still a dreams and it can't really happen in reality.I like to listen song just like i like you,i can continuously listening to a song day and night if i truly like the song just like i truly like you.I am telling you that i seriously like you and it won't happen to other girls again forever and ever.My heart is dead and whether it can turn alive again or not,it's all depends on you...The ring that i wore on my left hand,is to remind me about you.I don't want to forget you.Hmm...Just want to let out all these stuff and i bet that you know the feeling for keeping it inside.Right?My leg get twisted just now while playing basketball and i don't really feel the pain of it because the pain in my heart is thousand times more painful than that.
(Please stop persuading me to give up...)
Even if i smile at something,i don't really feel happy with it.It's just i don't want you guys to worry about me.No one knows what my feeling is...=')


吻得太逼真 张敬轩

I knew from the start that you'd break my heart,
but i kept on loving you.
i knew from the start that you're not mine,
but i kept on loving you.
what must i do to stop this heart from beating for you?


W.C.LIM
As i am sitting in front of my laptop
As my favourite music keep playing on
I got nothing deep inside my heart
Because someone just took it away
It is so soft
Even a soft poke will make it burst
The place where i used to store her sweet face and sweet smile
Is no longer available for me to put in anything anymore
The door had locked
The key is with you
From now on
I will stand in front of the door
Wait till a day
Where you want to open the door again
And put back all the stuff that you took away for long
I will be waiting
I know the day will arrive
I just need time
At that moment
You will never lock the door up again


Question:Music ease the pain or putting salt on the wound?

No comments: