My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Get used to it...

Once again,the chef of Facebook Cafe impressed us with the delicious food.This is the restaurant which i will strongly recommend to my friends.Relaxing area with tasty food.After finished our meal,we guys just chit-chating there and i really learnt a lot from YY and SH.Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions and ideas.I will consider it before i do something.Well,is a day nearer to the AS exam and a special day.What feeling should i have now?Nervous?Happy?Worry?Wei Chun,just take it easy and since you can't finish the revision,don't put so much hope on it.Hmm...Quite boring in my room and lots of notes in front of me.Chemistry equation,periodic table and so on.Almost get fed up with all of this equation stuff and i seriously need someone to make me calm down.Just a word,from anyone of you who read this post.For the first time i felt like i can't cope with that.Msn?Sms?Personally?Anything as long as you can give me some support.Sleepy,nitezzzzz...
I have no idea with all my friends today.Keep talking about you and it makes me really miss you.While i was doing my revision just now,i was just trying to figure out all the letters that consisted in your name.I think you will be pretty afraid if you saw this but i just want to tell you that i really really miss you.There is nothing wrong about that right since i am not that close with you as your friends.It seems like you will have a lot of entertainment on the special day and i am wondering whether i should keep going on with my plan or not.Is really hard to understand a girl and my friends told me that the girls nowadays all like those bad boy type and my friends keep asking me to become one of them if i seriously like you.For that,i keep telling them that i would rather give it up because i will definitely won't become a bad boy for the rest of my life.What's wrong with a man that likes to care for his family,love his wife truly with his heart?Is there any problem?I might not be cool,handsome and clever but at least i still can love someone sincerely with my heart right.No betray and no cheating.I obey this kind of lifestyle.(Just my feelings and something that i will hold for the rest of my life.)End of crap...
STUCK BY STACIE ORRICO


I can't look you in the eyes I'm afraid that you will see.
The yearning I feel inside for what I know could never
be.

I try to fight the feelings and what I long to say.
But every time it gets harder to just let you walk away.

If only you knew the truth hidden beneath the lies.
If only you could hear every time that my heart cries.

How can something that feels so right ever be so wrong.
When will the wanting stop it seems I've wanted you for
so long.

God, but your beautiful and oh how I yearn for just your touch.
Never could there ever be someone who longs for you so much.

But what I feel for you must stay hidden deep within.
For I could never fight for a love I know I cannot win.

So I'll silently keep wishing for what I know could never
be.
And yearning for you but yet hoping you won't see.

No comments: