My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally...

It's all over for the revision week.Our AS exam will officially launch by this coming Thursday and the first test will be the Chemistry practical or is known as lab.Surprisingly i managed to wake up at this morning and attended our Chemistry revision class for the last time.Pretty funny,my class started the revision week with Chemistry class and now it was ended by Chemistry class as well.Nice arrangement huh?Erm,i am just worrying about my Chemistry because i seriously not that good in Chemistry or in another way to say,i am totally a Chemistry noob.Right at this moment i just hope that the tips that given by my lecturers will work on that day.Received a bad news just now.One of our lecturer will be leaving after she is done with our AS exam because she is being hired by a better University and she left her contact number to us so that we can get an emergency Chemistry consultant in any time.Lolx...Thanks ya Miss Gladys for teaching us Chemistry and take care.Exhibition week just started today and a lot of new students were giving chance to join any societies or clubs that they like.Intians,join all the clubs you like and enjoy the college life! While i was taking care of my booth just now,i spot that she was registering herself at the Impac booth there with her friend along.Erm...Actually i was quite happy today because i finally saw her face again.What a charming smile she got on her face.For the first time,i smiled at her and i no longer hiding away from her or pretending like i don't know her.Don't know how to express the feeling of seeing her back.It was so amazing and i really hope that i can see her face everyday.Even though without talking to her in personal,when i saw her smile,everything will be fine.Her smile worth thousand trillion times more than any treasures in this world.It's so impressive and unforgettable.Miss you?Erm...I think is more than that.There's something which bugging me for this past few days.Should i carry on with my plan?Will she attend if i did it?I have no idea at all but i just believe that if i never try,i will never know.I only can assure that i won't make your tears drop again if...


LEAVIN'BY JESSE McCARTNEY



I Heart U
I wake to think of you.
I sleep to dream of you.
I see you in all that I do in every single second of the day.
I want to be with you with every single passing day.

I'm lost without you.
But what can I do?
I do love you, and only wished that you would care and love me too...

No comments: