My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feel the heat!

Yeah!Just came back from the street party that organized by IHRB.It was so nice and everyone was enjoying dancing around.I can hear a lot of them shouting,screaming and SWEATING!Oh Gosh,everyone's body was covered by their perspiration.By having the body contact,i can barely feel the heat that came out from their body and it was pretty sticky with sweat all over your body.Just now,i had a lot of fun by throwing the water balloons at those people which normally you can't do that to them such as the SAO officers and 12th Intima President and it was really really fun.I am quite tired at this moment and later i will have my Mathematics paper.Hmm...Going to do some revision after i took the shower.By the way,i would like to send my condolences to those victims who were involved in the earthquake of China.Peace!!!It's late,Good night and have a sweet dreams.
So,this will be the ninetieth post about you started from the first post.Hmm...Saw you dancing happily just now and it was really nice.May be you didn't notice that i was there but i really do wish to say Hi to you when i saw you.Somehow,by watching you girls just enjoying yourselves dancing around,i decided not to do so and it's better for me to leave you all kept enjoying yourselves in the music.Today someone actually told me about your past and he did advice me not to hurt you if i truly like you.I told him after that,i definitely won't hurt someone i like, not even my enemy.He told me about your story with the guy and a lot of things that regarding on you after that.I would like to know more about you but not by getting those informations from your blog or from your friends blog or from other people.I hope that i can get to know you well by chating with you through msn or even sms.Everytime i sent my message,i will always hope that it will be your reply when my message tone is played.Somehow,i will always get disappointed because i don't really get a reply from you and i will always give excuses to myself that you might be busying with your study or your were already fell into sleep.Hmm...I know that there is only a small possibilities for the excuses to be true but i am still believe that it is the reason for you to ignore my stupid message.=)
Someone told me to make this post as the last post of posting your things and i keep thinking of it for this whole day.May be i will...
Just wait for my following post and all of you will know.But if i stop it,my heart will no stop and will still keep thinking of you everyday...Stupid me...=')


EVERYTIME BY SWEETBOX

Honey, I need to tell you something

that maybe you don't know

It's that I feel too much for you

and I just can't let you go



I tried and tried and tried so much

and every time I've failed

and every step I take on the way

more and more it get's me nailed



I can say a million things

but you should listen to your heart

for I did, and mine was so sure

that I never want to be apart



I ask myself, is this really the end

of all the great times we had

Thank you for making my life worthwhile

and for all times shared I'm glad



With you I laugh,

with you I feel so great

I hope you won't just let me go

I will leave it all to faith



So baby please close your eyes

and tightly hold my hand

I'll make you see how worthy this is

how this story should have no end



So before you I stand here today

and I just felt the need to let you know

That I love you so much

and to please don't let me go

Tempts me while i ask myself.



When i finally realize.

I lay down and close my eyes.

Knowing thats the only time.

I find the girl thats only mine.

No comments: