My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Mummy!

Just finish celebrated my Mum's birthday at the facebook cafe.Fortunately i bought the correct and delicious cake this time.My mum felt really happy with that bacause this was the first time that i bought a cake for her.I am tired right at this moment and i will need to go 'yum cha' with my friends after this and i will need to do the revision on physics,statistic and chemistry by tomorrow since i have wasted 2 days with my mum.Erm...Nothing much to crap about because i really really tired and what i want to do by now is lying on my bed and have a nice rest.It's almost there,got to go...Bye!!!Happy Birthday to MUMMY!!! Erm...Someone sent a special address to me and after i opened it,it was something like a love webpage and i found out that the doll was saying every words that i wanted to let you know for long.Just pull the string...http://8wish.com/more/041.htm
Is all the stuff that i wanted to let you know and i really miss you!!!


CUT OFF TIME BY OMARION Feat. KAT DELUNA


The sweet smell of flowers,
drifting through the air,
Looking into your eyes,
a breeze that ruffles your hair.

You tell me all your stories,
the ones i care to hear,
Of all the adventures,
of the things that you keep dear.

We walk along the creek,
holding hand in hand,
Touching each other with care,
lessons for each to understand.

Forever we will walk,
to hold each other close,
leaving all the world behind,
allowing our love to grow.

No comments: