My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome back to Malaysia...

Didn't sleep for the past 24 hours and i was supremely tired when i was at the airport waiting for my Mum to arrive.Burger king for breakfast!Eww...Feel like puking.I went there around 5am and i have waited 3 hours++ for my mum to come out from the arrival gate.What's the first thing she did to me?Of course it was a hug following by a kiss.Ahaha...After that,we went to my uncle's house which was situated at Puchong.Spent half a day there and after that went to Sunway Pyramid with my mum.Oh Gosh!Mum,how could you spent so much within half an hour time?Hmm...After that we went back to my uncle's house again and have some rest before we went for dinner.We had our dinner at a super classic restaurant where the environment was really nice and the food were all delicious as well.The restaurant name Taiping Lang if i wasn't mistaken...NICE!!!Okay,finally my temporary phone had arrived while waiting for the 3G iphone to be stabilized.Thanks a lot ya mum! Erm...You being hurt again?Hmm...I have no idea who the person is but i really really want to tell you that i am still loving you.I've tried to put it down for several times and not to think about it,but i just simply can't.Your face and your smile keep appearing in my mind and the picture of you even appeared in my dream.The dream was about you holding some unknown guy's hand and walked passed by me just like you don't know me...Err...Quite hurt though and i was happy that it was just a dream.The unexplainable feeling that stored in my heart is killing me for every moment...I really,seriously and truly miss you!!!


YOUR LOVE IS A LIE BY SIMPLE PLAN

Looking back on everything,

I still remember her smile.

I wish things didn't end so soon,

And turn back time for awhile.



No matter how much it hurts,

I still love her so.

A part of me needs her so much,

Can't seem to let her go.



Knowing I won't be able to see her,

Makes my heart cry out in pain.

I can't believe we won't talk anymore,

The thought makes me wanna go insane.



She was my reason for waking up,

For the smile you see on my face.

Going a single day without her,

Makes me feel so out of place.



I was afraid of opening up,

Now I'm afraid of the next day.

Whenever I see her one last time,

I'm terrified of what she may say.



I know tomorrow will hurt,

But the tears will fade away.

Life is too short for regrets,

There will be a brighter day.



But when I see her one last time,

I won't know what to do...

When she tells me that last goodbye,

I'll whisper,"I already miss you..

No comments: