My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My music world,my life...

Thanks ya grandma of your compliments for my blog.Well,tell you the truth,actually this blog is lack of something which can make it perfect and i am still waiting for it.Keep listening to my favourite songs for whole day and i really feel better now.Had a weird dream yesterday.In my dream,someone told me that i won't smile happily for a period of time.Erm...I don't know the exact time but after i woke up in the morning,i really felt like what the fella said was true and i don't really smile for this whole day.Wish that it won't last for long.By the way,congratz to Mr.Lau Waye Young for having a S.A. and i am still the same.Zzz...Went out for jogging just now and it was nice to do some exercises alone accompanied by music.I took the usual pathway and it is the best way to make yourself tired through this kind of exercise.For this time,i finished it even faster than last time because this time i only took around 30 minutes to come back to campus and last time it was around 45 minutes.Not bad,at least there is some improvement.Lolx...Going out now,have a pleasant day and good night...
I think i have lost in this jungle for long and it's about time for me to find a way out from this jungle.I knew that a lot of guys will give empty promises to girls but i am pretty sure that i am not that kind of person.All my friends who truly know me will know that i will always hold for the promises that i have made to them and i will always do according to what i have promised.If i can't do it,i won't promise.If i promised,i will do it no matter how many efforts i have to put in.Reliable is what i have and what i got from it was friendly treats by everyone.I will never lie to someone i love because i know the consequences of lying her.Just to tell you that i am not that kind of person which you can easily get from nowadays society who will hurt you at anytime as they like.I understand the feeling of hurting someone wasn't a nice stuff and you will always have to pay back the debt of hurting someone who love you.That's why i never lie to someone i love.You are a special girl and you are the first person to give me this new feeling which i never had before since i was born.I don't think there is any other girls that can give me this kind of feeling anymore and that's why i like you.I don't really care whether you or others will read this or not,i only know that i really really need to write this out because i am running out of time and i don't want to end up with regret after all.I really have no idea why i can't stop thinking about you,i have once asked myself,am i truly like you or i am just trying to maintain the new feeling.After a few days of thinking,i am pretty sure that i really like you from the depth of my heart.I understand what you feel and right at this moment time is the only thing that i needed the most in order to prove what i have said is truth or it's just a lie.You will know it someday,someday which is an important day to me...Night night!
(I know you guys sure will use this to make fun of me and i am telling you guys that i don't really care.=P)


UNTIL THE TIME IS THROUGH BY FIVE

Got this from Someone
If only she knew, how much she means to me

all the love i would give, true and mean-fully

you're like my morning sun, the light to my day

to wash away the sorrows and erase my any pain

I'm going the distance my heart couldn't measure

these emotions that i hold are for you to treasure

she's my wind blowing by, at times I'd rather fly

up to the heavens because you're an angel in my eye

i can't get tired of you, the love has gotten through

the more time we spend together the more i love you

i wouldn't use a pick-up line, all I'd do is express

my true feelings for you and get it off my chest

or off my heart, cause with you it'll always smile

patience is a virtue cause our love is worth the while

if you'd ever leave then thats when my heart separates

cause the time we'd spend together its all i commemorate

but I'm speaking fantasy, all I'd want is a try

to have a chance with you and be part of your life

since my heart has a whole, its to far and deep

since you're embedded in my mind its hard to sleep

I'd let it all out, the adrenaline rush wouldn't last

cause all I'd want is our love to have its chance...

Stupid questions with smart answers!
BOY : May I hold your hand?

GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...

GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his mouth.

MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.

WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think, Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

1) Girlfriend : '...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?'
Boyfriend : 'Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday'.

2) Teacher : 'Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?'
Pupil : 'The moon'.
Teacher : 'Why?'
Pupil : 'The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it'.

3) Teacher : 'What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?' Pupil : 'A teacher'.

4) Waiter : 'Would you like your coffee black?'
Customer : 'What other colors do you have?'

5) My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.

6) Teacher : 'Sam, you talk a lot !'
Sam : 'It's a family tradition'.
Teacher : 'What do you mean?'
Sam : 'Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher'.
Teacher : 'What about your mother?'
Sam : 'She's a woman'.

7) Tom : 'How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?'
David: 'You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's performance repeated'.

8) Teacher : 'Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?'
Student : 'Brotherly love'.

9) Teacher : 'Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?'
Sam : 'No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook'.

10) Patient : 'What are the chances of my recovering doctor?'
Doctor : 'One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died'.

No comments: