My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Strengthless...

Phew...It's finished.Very tired now yet i still can't rest because i will have my Physics paper 2 by tomorrow and i will need to do revision.May be music can be my companion for this whole night long.Quite a number of people attended our KM event and it was nice to run out all the programmes smoothly.A lot of talented people there and i managed to get one very nice drawing from the board where everyone can actually write or draw something on it.Those cosplayers were excellent as well with their costumes.Just visited my cousin's friendster profile and i am happy to know that she is now engaged and will marry soon.Congratz ya!Suddenly think of one of my uncle today who dote me a lot since i was small.He is the best uncle in the world for me because he used to bring me travelling around when i was small.When is almost mid-autuum festival,i will always get the biggest lantern among other kids.For the toys as well,whenever toys i like i will always get it no matter how expensive.It's really fun to have such memories back to my mind again.Now,he has turn old and once i told him before,it's my turn to take care of him.Really miss my family and all my relatives today.I think that should be the reason for me to reject my mummy's suggestion for asking me to go USA.I can't leave like that and nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.I like Chinese New Year the most because it is the time where the whole big family can actually gather together at my grandpa self built house.Laughs at some stupid stuff and keep chating about the past.It's just too perfect for me.Sigh...Okay,time to get back to my Physics revision.Bye!

Cute drawing from KM.

May be i shouldn't have asked it.I'm so sorry for that.I knew it's quite annoying for that.I just can't get a topic to chat with you because my mind was totally blank at that moment and i just felt like i was talking nonsense with you.I am really really sorry about that.In fact all the things i got it either from your side or your friends' blog.I am just get it hard to forget everything about you that had stored in my mind.I have tried many times but everytime it end up with failure.Erm...So after 12 o'clock,it will be the day.Wish you have thousands of sweet memories with your friends as well as your family.=)
Everything will be on tomorrow...


HOW DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU BY BACKSTREET BOYS


A crazy moment

Changing time

Loving people

Absence of warmth to be wrapped around

Beautiful person to look at

Fear taking over

Tears falling from my eyes

Rain covering my sadness

Suffering from all the pain

A love that could never be

Fire burning inside

Which will never go out

What if?

What if we had a chance

to be together, would we take it and make it worth

while regardless of other's thoughts?

P/s:It's been a long time that i didn't walk in the rain and today i just did it...

No comments: