My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Facebook cafe nice...

Just came back dinner from a new opened restaurant name Facebook cafe.The place was a nice place to hang out with your friends or may be with the one you love.It is a relaxing place and the food were delicious as well.The place will always play some music and just now the boss(may be) was playing some old songs and i can recognize some of that.It was so nice and i am trying to figure out a song title.However,seems like there is no one can figure out the title for me.It was some kind of old song and the rhythm really touches my feeling.Oh God! Please bless me so that i can get the song as soon as possible.I can't wait no more for it.
How I wish that sentence was talking about me that written on your msn. Although I knew that it can’t be me, I still stand a chance to dream right. How I hope that your past few posts were talking about me.Not the one who hurt you but the one who loves you with his heart. I knew some latest news about you from one of your friends’ blog. It is written that you cried to her. I was totally screwed up by those words and it makes my day sucks.(Sorry for being rude.) For myself:Just maintain as a normal human. Earn everything by yourself and stop hoping people to give you everything.

ALMOST LOVER BY A FINE FRENZY
I wish I were your pillow,

So you would hold me tight.

I wish I were invisible,

So i could watch you sleep at night.

I wish I was the sun,

So I could warm you with my rays.

I wish I were the rain,

So I could brush upon your face..

I'd wish on every star,

To have just one wish come true,

So I could be with you.

No comments: