My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Slow...


Well,everyone is back to Inti again and a new semester is going to start by tomorrow.Seems like this semester we have a lot of new students because the Internet speed is hyper slow now.I think i will need to try several times to update my blog.This will be the final week for me and i am going to have my AS exam by next week.Oh gosh!It is so fast,every moment i can feel it is getting closer and closer yet i still haven't finish my revision yet.A lot of physics notes and books on my desk and my bed but i really can't make myself concentrate on it.I am thinking of playing basketball right now.Mr. Yew,you really...Keep my basketball in your room for so long.Don't you know he is afraid of darkness?Ahaha...
Only smart people can understand it...

Damn miss you lah!!!

I am an invisible which you can't see me...

The black box that i have forgotten for so long is now back but i am not going to put any paper into it anymore...


GOT ME GOING BY DAY 26


My heart still hurts

It's longing for you

But I make it through the day

'Cause I don't think of you

I tried to be busy

As long as I could

But at the end of the day

You're all I could think of

Now I've got a plan

To tire myself all day

So I'll fall asleep

As fast as I could

But my heart still feels

Something is missing

And I know that it's you

So I'm back from the start

But at the end of the day

I smile

'Cause I know I think less of you

As each day passes through

Of course I miss you

And in my heart it's still the same

But I smile

'Cause I finally learned to live life

Without you

So now you can trust me

When I say

"I'm gonna be okay"

No comments: