My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Migraine...

Headache is killing me...Painful and can't really think of anything.This is the result of didn't get a well rest for the past few days.Recently i am not only addicted to coffee,now i am addicted for midnight basketball as well.It is good to forget all the unhappy stuff by tiring yourself and playing basketball is my way to forget all those stuff,no exam and no unhappy things.While i was on my way back to my room after midnight basketball,i saw some of my M.A.G. club committees were all sitting down at N block common area after finished hanging all those KM stuff.I made my way to join them up and it seems like they were talking some ghost stories.Huu...It was really nice to listen such stories at midnight time and most of the stories were Inti campus stories like academic block,multi purpose hall and the pathway in between of the swimming pool and basketball court.All of us dismissed around 3am like that and i went back to my room,took a shower and have some rest.For now,i am thinking to go and play midnight basketball once again.So,good night ya everyone and have a nice day.By the way,there will be a lot of events coming up at this month such as KM(18/5),movie night and street party(21/5).Have fun!!!
Well,i was quite happy to see you again this morning.There was somebody actually sent a message to me when you entered Intima office.I was thinking to enter at that moment i order to see you for a longer time but after that i forgot about it because i felt like it wasn't that nice to do so.For the person who sent me the message,thank you for doing it.Erm...I am not a stalker or anything,i am just a normal guy who understand what is the true meaning of love.Therefore,i will feel happy if she is smiling and i don't really care whether she will be with me or not.Erhem...Sounds stupid huh?If you think so,i am just telling you that you are still a childish person who only looking for a toy to play with and you won't take this relationship seriously and you will definitely dump your partner while someone better is trying to approach you.Try to take a relationship seriously,you will enjoy the joy of love forever.Hope that every couple will cherish one another and as the time passes by,their love for each other will increase day by day.Appreciate what you have now because when it's gone,you will never get back what you have lost.I am waiting for a chance to bond us together forever and it seems like the chance is getting smaller and smaller.Something that you don't understand.Thank you for reading my post patiently,you have high EQ...Haha...Night night!!!
Someone intro this song to me and i found it is quite nice to listen...ENJOY!
I LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU BY FIREHOUSE


He wrote her name
in the highest heaven
Along came the wind
and blew it away

He wrote it
at the beaches of love
Along came the waves
and washed it away

He prayed for
the power to forget
The Angeles whispered
Why did he pray?

He asked wisdom
for her wisdom
But realized that
wisdom had nothing to say

He uttered her love
in his erotic dreams
To wake up and find her
a star in a play

He tried to erase her picture
from his memory
He found it molded
in his mind like clay

He wrote her love a poem
deep in his heart
And forever her love
in his heart will stay.

No comments: