My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beyond reality...

Just came back from the Amazing maze that organized by 12th Intima Adventure club.Erm...Still have 3 maze to go on for this few days if i wasn't mistaken and they will change the theme of the maze everyday.For the one that i have attended was a horror maze where you can actually found a lot of horror stuff inside there.Somehow,i don't really get scared by those so called ghosts which were made by the committees and it's kinda boring as well.Ahaha...No offense!Well,i am looking forward for tomorrow's maze.Don't feel like sleeping tonight because i haven't finished with my revision.Going to take shower now and after that 2 cups of coffee.Got to go now because my nose is bleeding.Good night and Bye!!!
I went to a place where i shouldn't go,i saw someone that i shouldn't see and now i am missing someone which i shouldn't miss.I can't use words to describe my feeling to you anymore.In fact,you won't know as well and what's the purpose for me to keep writing out my feeling to you and let people make fun of me.Erm...Just the usual feeling to you which i had mentioned for hundred times.Love hurt!Love Sweet!Love bitter!Love fun!


BACK SOMEDAY BY BLUE



You ever loved someone

Just to know that they love more then just one

knowing that their heart

could never be truly yours

feeling like a puppet

hoping that the day comes

where you will only be the one

praying that is not your heart

on the floor all apart

No comments: