My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rise and fall in life...


*My phone's message tone is playing*
Received a message from an old friend by this evening.Hey man,how come suddenly contact me since both of us had lost in contact for more that 5 years.Well,it is pretty awesome that you still can remember my contact number.Nice one bro!The following message was about our college students."Your college got a lot of hot chicks?" was the sentence that shown up through the screen of my phone.Man,what if i forward the message to your prettiest girlfriend?Ahaha...I think you will totally being screwed up by her.When you are free,just give me a call and i will certainly go all the way down to Subang and meet you up.I am wondering how you look like now?More handsome than last time?Hmm...But it doesn't matter right since last you were also the most handsome guy in your school.Anyway,just wish you all the best for you in your studies...

Just a bit curious,how come you suddenly told me this?

"Opportunity will never come back if you did not appreciate it or missed it."

Any hidden meaning from that?

Mind to elaborate?




SHAPE OF MY HEART BY STING


Up till its dark and deep

But still my heart cannot sleep

Looking at the dotted sky

And counting sheeps as they fly



I shut my eyes and I feel pain

as tears start dripping down my frame

Try as I may, Try as I might

shall one ever sleep tonight



A shooting star, it dashes past

and now I wish for the last

To be happy never sad

To be good never bad



Question:Why there is love in this world?



2 comments:

kelly. said...

Love can be really beautiful
And it can also hurt like hell.
But love,
is what makes the world go round.

Unknown said...

I c.....
Seems like you r quite an expert in this....=)
So,if someone love soomeone,shud he/she express his/her to the girl/guy directly?