My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 2, 2008

Time is passing meaningless...



Oh my God!Time passes so fast and is the last 2 weeks left before our AS.Time to rest or time to read?The feeling is coming back,the feeling like i am going to sit for SPM once again.It is like thousand tons of pressure on my body and everything seems to be complicated for me.However,i will try my very best to overcome all of these problems because i just recalled back what my teacher had told me before i left my secondary school.

TO BE,OR NOT TO BE,THAT'S THE QUESTION~SHAKESPEARE

Is everything going better or even worse?

Thinking to write a new poem for the past few days but i just can't start my first word...

Nothing can raise up my inspiration in writing poem at this moment...




RISE AND FALL B CRAIG DAVID Feat. STING

DREAM

I see your face

The wonder of it all

So full of grace

You never let me fall

Your eyes so bright

Like the morning sun

Fore I know,

You'll be the only one

I take your hand

As we walk the beach

I take a stand

But you're out of reach

I turn my head but your not there

All I can do is sit and stare

The waves have recieded now

Like the sun setting fast

I guess I really knew

It would never last

Because....... after all

It was but a dream

No comments: