My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Is Mother's Day for year 2008 after 12 o'clock!Mum and mummy,Happy Mother's Day ya and may both of you have a nice day.Well,it's quite sad for me because i can't celebrate it with my family and i am sure that they sure had have a lot of fun there.(They usually celebrate one day earlier)Just made a call back to home and knew that my mum had caught a cold.Mum,rest more and take care of yourself since i wasn't by your side and sister is going to Penang soon.For mummy,i am also sorry for can't celebrate with you since you are at USA,but is okay since you are coming back and i will celebrate Mother's Day together with your birthday.Alright?=)I will buy the birthday card,cake and present as soon as possible...A special day is coming right?No worries,i had prepared something for you on that day and i will inform you very soon.Hope that it will go on smoothly and may you have fun with your friends.Hmm...Don't know whether you like it or not but i will never know until i give it a try.I am just simply missing you.You know what i am saying and you know what i mean.I feel like such a fool and there is nothing i can do.I am such a fool for you which i can't help it.That's the only thing that come to my mind which i think i can do it for you.As what i have said in the earlier posts,i just want you to be happy right?So now i am trying to make you happy for the first time.

A nice song to listen...

WITHOUT LOVE BY STACIE ORRICO


Just a wish
I walk past you
Every day
But not one word
Escapes my mouth

Every night
As I lie awake
Staring at the roof
I think of you

Of how
I want to be with you
To be able
To hold your hand

To feel you next to me
While walking down the street
And not having a care in the world
Nothing matters but you and me

No comments: