My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Amazing Chemistry practical!

Just finished my Chemistry practical and i think a big probability that i am going to retake again since i knew that i totally screwed up the paper.It's so difficult this time and most of us were unable to finish it except for those clever students.Argh...Forget it and the next paper will be Physics paper 2 and start working hard on it by tomorrow because tonight i am going to attend the Movie Night that held by SAO.They will be showing 4 movies tonight till tomorrow morning and beds will be provided.All of the students are going to sleep there?Haha...Probably no,i think.The ticket for this 4 movies were only RM3 and you will not be watching the movies by just sitting at there like in the Cinema,at Inti,you lie on the bed to watch movies.Isn't that nice?Hehe...There is a special rule for it,COME IN YOUR PAJAMAS.(NO LINGERIE!)Lolx...Hope that you guys don't miss interpret it...Ahaha...I have reserved a nice place and i don't have to go that early and is the middle part at the right hand side if coming from entrance.Optimum seat...Kekeke...All the best for me for the rest of my paper!!!Movies,i am coming...
Damn miss you leh!!!Hmm...I was supremely happy when i heard that from you and i seriously didn't know that you knew the way to read my special messages.Hehe...I came with this idea by combining the black box idea with this blogger stuff.At first,i thought you will never going to read my blog again and that's why i dare to shout it out and shout it loud.Somehow,miscalculation of that,you still reading my blog and i really felt quite embrassing while you told me that you have read all those craps that i have written.Is another day gone and it is getting nearer and nearer.=)
Just hope that everything will go on smoothly...Last time was keep increasing day by day,now is keep increasing minute by minute.Soon,it will turn to second by second...=D
Don't know whether you are going to Movie Night or not.Someone told me that you have bought the ticket and may be it wasn't true.Anyways,hope that can see you there.=P


酷爱 张敬轩

Every single separate minute
That we've ever shared
You never looked to notice
How I always stared
Even as we were only kids
I realized it was true
No matter if we were just friends
I'd forever have love for you

I adore the way you smile
And the way you walk
How you can't help but laugh
Every time you talk
We would hold hands
Whenever we strolled the beach
Do you remember when
We'd make chalk drawings in the street

But we are much older now
You are moving on
You may still talk to me
But with college you'll be gone
My feelings for you
Today are still the same
No matter how far apart we grow
These feelings will never change

I see you as more beautiful
Than the finest rose
But you're ready to leave
As every sad love story goes
Remember what I said once
There's nothing you can do
That could ever make me
Forget about loving you


No comments: