My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, May 23, 2008

Simple lifestyle...


Nothing special happened for today and it's just like a normal day where i used to do the normal stuff.Woke up,bath,went to Intima office with notes in hand but never go and read it,spent hours at Intima office doing nothing,went back to my room,nap,went jogging,dinner with friends and now updating blog.Hmm...I like this kind of living style.Pass my everyday happily and kept listening to my favourite musics all the time really make me feel good.Learnt something from my mistakes.In fact,it is quite easy to pass our daily lives happily.For me,what i will do to maintain the happiness is only music.Music is the best stuff in this world after love.I can live without love,but not without music.Lolx...'What for treating everyone sincerely with your heart,what you will get back are only pain and betray...' someone told me this.May be treating everyone sincerely will really get hurt easily,but sometimes we really need it in order to maintain our daily lives.We will always need to balance out the good and the bad so that we can't really get the best or the worst.An optimum result is what we need in order to justify the good and the bad.Therefore,good and bad will never end.Today you lost something but tomorrow you will gain back something new for you and this is so called life.So,just try to get a simple lifestyle which can really brighten up your everyday.I love music and my family!!!Erm...Going out to watch some horror shows,have a nice day and Good Night!Wish that i can wake up at 0430 after this...

I am still missing you.

all for love.mp3 - o-town
ALL FOR LOVE BY O-TOWN

True love is when you shed a tear...

and still want her...

its when she ignores you...

and you still love her...

its when she loves another guyl...

but you still smile..

and says "im happy for you"...

when all you really want to do is cry


~From a guy

Question:Should i tell or should i keep?

No comments: