My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get back to normal life....

Holiday is now over and my class will start by tomorrow morning.The first class will be Chemistry on 10am and following by Maths then Physics,2 hours for each class.Sigh...Going to be busy soon.Just finished watching Kung Fu Panda.Oh man,it was so great and DreamWorks had produced a nice animation and i am pretty impressed by the story line as well.Laughed non stop with those funny scenes in that animation.After that,i tidy up all my stuff and get ready for tomorrow class.Aikz...I want holiday to be longer.Hmm...A friend of mine won't be studying at here anymore for this semester and our gang is now lack of a fella.Take care bro!Come back to visit us always and please don't control yourself even though there have more pretty girls than here.Lolx...Going to bed soon...Ciaozzz... Oh Gosh!If it wasn't because of the reason,i wouldn't have let you back out from the competition.Look at the photos,you look so gorgeous.Aikz...Keep updating myself with your news is now one of my daily duties.Whenever i open the internet explorer,the first address that i would type in will be your blog address and now i am thinking of changing my I.E. home page from friendster site to your blog.I am addicted to you...The first thing that i do for everyday after i woke up is check my monitor whether did you leave any messages to me or not and the last thing that i do for everyday before i go to sleep will be thinking of you.Even though you are online now,i just can't get a topic to chat with you and that's why everytime i will just look at your msn until it appeared offline.Sigh...





LOVE BY KELLY ROWLAND

I love you more than everything...
But i am just invisible for you...
Somehow,i'm glad that i know you...
Thanks for everything...=)

No comments: