My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 30, 2008

Usual day...

The first day of the second week after the semester started and all i did for today was the same as usual, went to the class and then back to room after the classes ended.Hmm...Lifeless right?For me,nothing can be better than stay in my own room and listen to the songs that i like and of course missing someone that i like.I enjoy my everyday by doing so and that's why i don't really like to go out if there's no special reason for me to go out.Music is my life and i keep looking for a memorable song which is the most meaningful for me in order to make me remember something which i can't afford to forget.Every song tells a story of my life and i've used this kind of method to remember something special that happened in my life.So,i've got a lot of nice memories as well as sad memories.May be someday,someone who is special for me will have the chance to listen every single story behind every single song if she is interested.For me,music speaks a thousand words...Night!My life is so sick without you and i always tend to scream your name as loud as possible so that i can reduce the feeling of missing you.I am addicted to you and you will never know that kind of feeling.The feeling of want to see you,the feeling of want to protect you from every hurt,the urge of want to love you like no others and care for you for every single moment.I can never get all of these in reality because you just don't know how much i love you and how much i wish that you will be with me.I love you so deeply and i pray for every day and night that may be someday,you will tell me that you are mine.I am dreaming of it for every moment and this will only happen in my dream...Try to understand my feeling of my heart and you will know everything...

I'M YOURS BY JASON MRAZ

<吃醋.是因为我爱你>
<生气.是因为我在乎你>
<发呆.是因为我太想你>
<流泪,是因为我不想失去你>
<爱的结论>
我要我们一辈子在一起直到永远

No comments: