My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to class for the first day...

So yeah,today was the first day of my semester 4 and the first class for today was Chemistry that conducted by Ah Liam Kor.Well,he was still like last time,kept saying 'Ah yes yes yes yes' and 'this particular blah blah blah' and we just like last time,kept chating with friends and so on.Supposedly we will have Maths after Chemistry but don't know why it suddenly being cancelled by the lecturer.After that,i had my Physics class at 2pm to 4pm and the lecturer is the one that taught us for the first semester,Mr.Kumar.Thanks for coming back!I got no more class after Physics and then i received a call from my mum and she said that she will be going back to US soon and she wants to have dinner with me before she leaves.So,i went all the way down to Sri Petaling there to meet my mum and had visited my new born nephew.He is so cute!!!After i saw my little nephew,i went for dinner with my mum and my uncle.I spent about 3 hours there and started to get back to Inti at 10pm and arrived at Inti around 1130pm.Duh!Damn tired right at this moment and i am going to sleep soon because tomorrow i will have Ah Liam Kor's class at 8am...>.<...Night night!Patience and loyalty?Time will prove everything...I believe in myself and my unchangeable love to you.Erm...Still like you like always and this is my 120th post about you.Thanks for giving hope to me everyday and i will always pray that you are always healthy,happy and keep smiling for everyday.No one should make you cry...Like you as always.Have a nice day!!! =)
click to comment
Meet my little new born nephew,BELVEN.
For those who can't understand english,here's the mandarin pronounciation for his name:不要问(Means don't ask!)


WHAT ABOUT NOW BY CHRIS DAUGHTRY

You are my everything and i don't want it to change to you were my everything...

No comments: