My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 2, 2008

Trying to adapt lonely lifestyle...

Just came back from the Intima office.What a tiring day!I was there since 0945 until 1900 and the problem is we don't even sell out a ticket for the coming Intiball.Sweat...Wasted half of my day there doing nothing beside reading for my favourite book.Well,i think i am trying to adapt the life of being lonely again just like what i was last time since i was form 1.Erm...Suddenly felt like quite lonely for this few days.Was it because of someone?Hmm...I am wondering how could i adapt those lifestyle once again which i had dumped for long.Inconsolable!!!Someone just invited me to go for the event that held by Roxy on this coming saturday and i am still guessing what the heck is that...For those who know,please kindly inform me.Thanks!!!Going out for dinner now...Ciaozzz...Felt quite happy today because this was the first time that you sent a sms to me even though it was asking about some club stuff but i am still happy with it.It might be stupid,but at least i know that there is still something which can make you get help from me and i really feel happy in helping you for those enquiries.Erm...Once again,just to tell you that you are not forgotten and will always be in my heart.Your face before i go to bed,it's now a must in my daily lives.May you will always live in a peaceful life with less sadness and more happiness.God bless you!

EMPTY BY THE CLICK FIVE

Have nice life is better than anything in this world.So,enjoy your life!!!

No comments: