My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just simply happy...

Have a really nice mood today and keep smiling for whole day.My friends actuall think that i am insane or what but i just don't know why i am so happy.Lolx...Well,did the same thing again for today and i am going to repeat it by tomorrow.Duh!The incoming exam is like invisible for me and i keep ignoring it.Aikzzz...Gonna work hard now or else i am going to retake all the papers by the end of this year and i will be totally gone by that time.God,please let me get off all the AS stuff after i've done with this.Erm...Tomorrow will be my mum's birthday.Happy 21st Birthday to my Clara mummy.Go and get your gifts from the specific departments that written on the board by Mr.Calvin Chung.Although you are getting old but don't be sad because Mr. Jason Ng still remains older than you.Ahaha...Hope you will have a nice day and once again,Happy 21st Birthday in advanced.
Was it because of you that made me happy for this whole day?Erm...I think most probably yes.There are something that i don't want to forget and i am going to remember it as long as possible.The first time that you actually talk to me face to face,asking me which finger to use to touch on my phone's screen,did a little body move while listening to song and also called me for the first time,were so memorable and you looked really adorable.I am so happy even though you were just asking for songs.The happy mood lasts for whole day...Going to have a sweet dream tonight...Lolx...
Good luck and all the best for you in your exam tomorrow...

COMEBACK BY KELLY ROWLAND

Always be the target of heartbreaker...



CHECKLIST





  • Honesty (Check)


  • Conversation (Check)


  • A shoulder you can lean on anytime you are feeling stressed (Check)


  • Good loving (Yes)


  • Good to you(Yea)


  • Security(Yes)


  • Romantic man(Check)


  • Checking everything(Check,Check)

No comments: