My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's not a good day to smile...

Okay,this is the first time that i update my blog in the Intima Office.Today i wasn't that happy and it rain just now.It's like the sky was helping me to let my tears out.May be the coming vacation can help me to forget something that i don't wish to remember.I shouldn't have walked out yesterday...Going to interview those Prom King and Queen candidates soon and seriously i don't have that kind of mood of selecting the top 20 candidates right at this moment but work is still work,i will need to do it even though i am not willing to.This is so called life...I went to music room again to play drums at this evening and kept playing the drums for 2 hours and it did help me to release some of my unhappiness.Just now midnight i went to play basketball alone and i can't even shot it a ball due to my broken heart.I just want to let myself get tired and can get to sleep easily without thinking much...Have to go now....Ciaozzz...I will have a new life after my vacation.
Finally you got it...Congratz...Bye!

TEARS IN THE RAIN BY JOE SATRIANI

Time to say goodbye...

No comments: