My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting better...

Thank God!My toe is getting better and is recovering.Went to donate blood by this evening and i just figured out that my blood circulation was quite good because i finished it quite fast,even faster than the two guys that went in before me.Lolx...However,i dropped my PSP while i was going to donate the blood and the LCD screen is now broken and i've sent it to repair and it costs me RM370.Aikz...Have to wait until monday and within this period of time,i am going to use my phone as the temporary music player.Sad...Life with no music is really bored.Well,tomorrow will only have 2 hours class from 8-10am and that's all for tomorrow.May be going out by this weekend to meet my mum for the last time before she goes back to USA.Mostly will be going to KLCC because my dearest mum really like to do her shopping around those area.Don't worry mum,i will be going to USA to meet you up soon.By the way,i would like to greet Mr. Justin Joel Thomas Happy 21st Birthday and hope that you like the surprise that we had prepared for you just now and hope that you enjoy the day.Kinda sleepy now,Good night!It's locked and i no longer can get to know your stuff anymore.Erm...I can't do anything since this is your choice and it's your blog.Perhaps you just want to let someone that you trusted the most to read your blog or may be you felt like it's better to keep it for yourself and as long as you are happy with it,you can just remain like that but if you still reading my blog,i am telling you that i won't stop blogging about my feeling to you because it's the real feeling from me to you.You are really really really special to me and you are the only one that i am not willing to give up.By the way,you can just ignore all the messages that wrote by my friend at the comment site.Keep blogging and have fun with it even though i can't view it anymore and you will be always in my heart...=)

BIG MISUNDERSTOOD BY 5566(Direct Translation)

Jason要去哪里搅合
在家我已经闷了太久
待会有什么搞头
麻烦记得call我
一切还不都same old same old
但是我最近有了女友
三天前开始热恋以后
一直无法入梦
她一定hot hot 超过你想象
照片借把把让你品香
她正在发烫酒红的头发
看完再来点品价
Wo整个夸张怎么会这样
长得一模样怎会是她
误会可大啦
难道说她名字叫做Selina
纸包不了火的那种挣扎
原来我们巧到刚好一样
角色立场开始就要荒唐
心里只有XXX
我的鱼被你的鱼钩钓上
不问清楚你就送入嘴巴
这样的鸟事太过轰炸
我们还是兄弟吗
是真的失望
无法再和你继续对话
试着宽容遗忘
是你痴心妄想
为何你就是不肯原谅
了解事件的最后真相
难得你和我兄弟一场
就让时间淡忘
She's a liar
们都太傻
没想到我们本是一双
你和我一样
Buddy Buddy 很棒
但当表兄弟就太瞎
会不会太巧
我们都碰上
红发的女孩 迷上了她
难道说她名字也是elina
你爱上了的她
当然搞得我们无话可讲
这样的局面实在太僵
谁要放弃谁要抢
我们闹个天大的笑话
怎么糊里糊涂驴子当马
Elina 不等于Se selina
我的天啊 Oh my God
一样的红发一样
一样让人盲目对投降
这样事情实在太过几扎
凡事不能凭外貌
中间的误差实在是太大
怎么事情会演变成这样
这样的事情实在太过几扎
我们的爱闹双胞
Combine all the words that in red colour from the lyrics above and form a sentence.

No comments: