My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy packing stuff...

Finally i've done with all my works for the Intiball Prom King and Queen selection process.Well,it end up with Top 9 Guys and Top 9 Girls due to some reason.Just got the photos in a DVD disc by this evening and me and the organizing chairperson kept looking for the best looking photo for each candidate and after we had selected,i went to a photo shop and print it out.Guess what?18 A4 size photos cost RM125...Duh!It's quite expensive but all the photos were really nice and clear.By the way,the voting process will start on tomorrow and please vote for your favourite guys and girls in order to make them to enter to the top 10 list.RM1.00 for 3 votes.Vote as many as you like...After that i went back to my room and start packing my stuff since i am going to have my vacation at Lang Tengah Island soon.Tomorrow 7am flight and will arrive at Kuala Terengganu airport at around 8am.Someone is going to fetch me to the jetty after i arrived there.Feeling excited now...=)...Wish that i will have a safe and pleasure journey...Lolx...Have to continue with my packing process...xD...Ciaozzz...Even though you decided not to join at the last moment due to some reason but i am still happy since you came for the photo shoot.Really really thanks a lot and i am wondering if you want those photos and if you want those photos,i have it in my laptop.Since you are still going to the Intiball,it doens't matter anymore because i will still see you there.Thanks for everything and i can't wait to see you there on that day with the gorgeous evening gown...=)

BLACK SWEATER BY JAY CHOU(HEI SE MAO YI)


Thank you for coming and thanks for everything even though...=)

No comments: